Making Music ?
Artist submission guidelines - What to include:
- A link to the artists work ( ie. Soundcloud, Bandcamp)
- A brief description about the project
- Photos (band, artist, live, album art)
- Please send all submissions to: email@example.com
Heard something you like? Want to write about it?
Current Tracks guidelines:
- Provide a written blurb about the song you've chosen, this isn't an English essay, but it needs to be grammatically sound
- The length of the piece can be anywhere from a single sentence to a short paragraph
- A link to Soundcloud is preferred, YouTube or Bandcamp is also chill
- If the artist is contemporary, give details of any upcoming releases
- If they're touring nearby, provide info on the upcoming shows in the local area (ie. Victoria, Vancouver)
- Please send all Current Track submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to any cool bands?
- All interviews must have a short intro paragraph describing the artist/s and the atmosphere the interview was conducted in where applicable
- Questions should be written to deliver an engaging dialogue and in-depth responses from the band/artist
- All interviews should be transcribed and posted no later than two weeks after the interview has taken place
- Think outside the proverbial box
- Please send all interview submissions to: email@example.com
Looking to play a show in Victoria?
- Please send all booking requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org